Learn Service Tax in a practical way. Service tax has assumed high signiﬁcance in recent years as one of the major contributor to the Government exchequer. Post negative list regime, the service tax law has expanded its reach to cover most transactions of services and now pervades all sectors of the economy. Through this training program we attempt to provide professionals with an in-depth analysis of crucial aspects of this law.
- Chargeability under Service Tax
- Declared Service
- Non Taxable services (Negative list, Mega Exemption, etc)
- Abatement Scheme and Valuation mechanism
- Practical Guidance on Reverse Charge Mechanism
- Point of Taxation Rules’2011
- Place of Provision of Service Rules’2012
- Practical Guidance on Cenvat Credit Rules’ 2004
- Refund & Adjustment of excess payment of service tax
- Penal Provisions
- Important Issues
- Recent Amendments
This is a detailed weekend program and will include 25 sessions of 2 hours each.
Session fee – Rs. 8500/-
Session date to be announced soon
Speaker – CA Raman Singla
Enroll for the Course fast. Limited Seats.